AWS Amplify is an end-to-end solution that enables mobile and front-end web developers to build and deploy secure, scalable full stack applications, powered by AWS. With Amplify, you can configure app backends in minutes, connect them to your app in just a few lines of code, and deploy static web apps in three steps.
- The Amplify Framework consists of 3 components including libraries, UI components, and a CLI toolchain.
- Use Amplify Libraries to connect new or existing cloud backends to your mobile and web app.
- Supports Android, iOS, React, Flutter, Vue, Gatsby.
- Integrate services such as auth (Amazon Cognito), storage (Amazon S3), data, AI/ML, or analytics to build custom login experiences, real-time applications, targeted campaigns, and more, in just a few lines of code.
- Libraries include authentication, datastore, analytics, rest and GraphQL APIs, bot interactions, ML predictions, PubSub, push notifications and media storage
- UI Components include authentication, image viewing/uploading and bot interactions
- CLI toolchain provides configuration management for the back end services, graphQL API defitions and static website hosting
- Use Amplify Console to deploy and host scalable static websites and single page web apps with a Git-based workflow
- Auto deployment - in the AWS console, simply connect your app's repository and changes to your front end and backend are automatically deployed on every single code commit.